Owl Eyeglass Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Surprise your graduate with a cute owl to hold his/her glasses. This eyeglass holder will look great in the dorm room or in your own bedroom. Crochet instructions include link to YouTube video on the crocodile stitch. Finished item measures approximately: 4.5” tall by 4.5” wide (excluding wings). Pattern works up quickly in one evening using worsted weight yarn. Great stash buster as it uses only about 3 ounces per holder. Make up a few in different colors for gifts, but be sure to keep one for yourself so you won't lose your glasses any more! Materials required: Approximately 3.5 oz. worsted weight yarn Size G crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfil Pantyhose Plastic eyes, 40 mm "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4.5” tall by 4.5” wide (excluding wings)
- 2.5 oz variegated, 1 oz solid
- Size G crochet hook
- googly eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome
- Ring Rose Bag
- Cheerful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters