Name Throw Pillow Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Made out of 2 rectangles, this is a perfect crochet pattern for beginners who want to create something unique and lasting. Maybe you're looking for a gift for any older child. You can match the colors of the pillow to the child's room decor or school colors, and be the "Cool Aunt" for once. The options for this personalized crochet pillow are endless. It could say home, love, family, or even your favorite curse word. Spruce up your home decor with this super simple pattern, then make one for each of your jealous friends! /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: 40 cm / 16" square • Beginner • Made out of 2 rectangles • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US G - 6 crochet hook • Worsted weight wool yarn - 2 100g skein in blue - 2 100g skein in white - 20g in mustard color for the seams and embroidery • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends • 1 40 cm / 16” square pillow. All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size40 cm / 16"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet