Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you love a quick and easy project then this little hot water bottle cover pattern is for you! Worked in fabulously fluffy yarn with no shaping or seams to worry about, this one piece hottie cover is bursting with texture, style and is the perfect gift for anyone. Great for beginners and really easy to size to whatever hot water bottle to have at hand too! The cover fits a hot water bottle 12cm by 21.5cm but is nice and stretchy if yours is a slightly different size. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential
Finished SizeThe cover fits a hot water bottle 12cm by 21.5cm but is nice and stretchy if yours is a slightly different size.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters