This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mason Jar Covers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a quick project to use up some leftover or scrap yarn. This free pattern for crochet mason jar covers can give you a quick and fun project. The covers are also great for adding a decorative touch to your table or desk. Add a little water and some flowers or greenery. Or perhaps use them to decorate a jar for holding your crochet hooks or pens. The pattern also works great for quick and fun gifts. Wouldn't it be fun to put some covers over gifts of jam or other yummy treats too? The pattern is adjustable to fit any standard size mason jar."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeExact gauge is not critical for this project
Finished SizeAdjustable to fit any standard mason jar
- DK weight yarn in small amounts
- Crochet hook size G or size of your choice
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Mason jars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters