Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" This Rectangle Crochet Basket pattern is a great option for organization and storage.They are great for storing anything from hand towels.....toys....your crochet supplies and most of your other utilities. I have used Bulky Yarn to make this Basket.You you can trying making one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Three strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. You can easily adjust the size of this basket according to your needs. Just change the starting number of Chain Stitches to make it bigger or smaller. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters