Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for something to organize your stuff????...Here it is!!! What would be better than a Basket to hold up your belongings. Today am sharing the Pattern for this pretty dual toned oval basket with handles. The handles of the basket makes it very easy to carry around. This can be made in any size of your choice by increasing the number of rounds in the base of the basket. I have used Double Crochets for the base and the basket height is made with Single Crochet Cross Stitches. This is a simple stitch which gives the pretty cross stitch look. The basket is made up with two colors. You can make them in single tone as well. You can definitely play around with the colors to make them for any festive occasions. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flikka Flamingo
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Aria Button Down Cardigan
- Crochet Wine Glass Holder
- Spiral Honey And Cream Coasters
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters