We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lombardy free crochet pillow pattern features an easy, textured stitch. Add a modern crochet touch to your home with a handmade pillow. Simple and stylish, the Lombardy Pillow is a beautiful accent for any room. This crochet pillow is beginner friendly pattern. The photo tutorial includes step by step directions. If you prefer a square pillow, it can also be made to fit any size pillow form. The Lombardy Pillow pictured is 12″ x 18,” and crochets up in just one ball of yarn. A quick reference chart is included for some common throw pillow sizes. Plus stitch multiple provided for making further customizations."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4″ x 4″ = 9 sts x 10 rows in the pattern
Finished Size12" x 18" with other widths
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Blanket
- Super Easy Winding Ribbon Crochet Christmas Tree
- Surprise Pop Up Gift Box Pattern
- Drawstring Bag With A Heart
- Tapestry Crochet Basket With Presents
- Pot Holder With Presents And Bells
- Cutlery Holder With Diamonds
- Christmas Coaster With A Present
- Crochet Snowflake Bauble
- Festive Star Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters