We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lombardy free crochet pillow pattern features an easy, textured stitch. Add a modern crochet touch to your home with a handmade pillow. Simple and stylish, the Lombardy Pillow is a beautiful accent for any room. This crochet pillow is beginner friendly pattern. The photo tutorial includes step by step directions. If you prefer a square pillow, it can also be made to fit any size pillow form. The Lombardy Pillow pictured is 12″ x 18,” and crochets up in just one ball of yarn. A quick reference chart is included for some common throw pillow sizes. Plus stitch multiple provided for making further customizations."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4″ x 4″ = 9 sts x 10 rows in the pattern
Finished Size12" x 18" with other widths
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters