This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kundali Tunisian Spiral Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"About the pattern I had not tried making a continuous spiral using Tunisian crochet for the longest time. It turns out that it is super easy and so much fun to make! This is also a great pattern for people who are just starting to explore Tunisian crochet since it can be made with a traditional crochet hook. Skill Level Advanced Beginner - The pattern expects basic knowledge of Tunisian crochet and how to make Tunisian Simple Stitches. This pattern contains: Complete list of materials Written Instructions Video tutorials for all stitches and techniques used in this pattern. What you need to know Tunisian Simple Stitch Sizes The pattern comes in 6 rug sizes of diameter 2’, 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRectangle Cord Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters