Koala Eyeglass Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How can resist a cute and cuddly koala? This koala eyeglass holder pattern works up quickly and makes a great gift for any koala lover. Add one to your child's nightstand for an adorable critter who will keep their glasses safe. Skill level: Easy Finished koala measures approximately 4.5” tall. Materials you will need: Worsted weight yarn: 2 oz. MC 20 yards black 5 yards eyelash yarn Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle 20-mm brown safety eyes Fiberfill stuffing"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1", 4 rows = 1"
Finished Size4.5" tall
- Worsted weight yarn
- Eyelash yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters