Koala Coasters & Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make cute little koala shaped coasters with this crochet pattern. Fun for kids, or any aged koala lovers. The koalas can also be used as appliqués or bunting too! The finished coasters measure approx. 8.5cm/3.25” in diameter excluding the ears, or 11.5cm/4.5” including the ears. I have used Rico Creative Cotton Aran yarn, with a 4.5mm hook. I have used colours Black (90) for the nose, Mouse Grey (28) for the main colour, and Nature (60) for the Cream chin and ears. You can use any Aran/Worsted weight yarn, but I would recommend using cotton for better absorption."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox. 8.5cm/3.25” in diameter excluding the ears, or 11.5cm/4.5” including the ears.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters