This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Koala Coasters & Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make cute little koala shaped coasters with this crochet pattern. Fun for kids, or any aged koala lovers. The koalas can also be used as appliqués or bunting too! The finished coasters measure approx. 8.5cm/3.25” in diameter excluding the ears, or 11.5cm/4.5” including the ears. I have used Rico Creative Cotton Aran yarn, with a 4.5mm hook. I have used colours Black (90) for the nose, Mouse Grey (28) for the main colour, and Nature (60) for the Cream chin and ears. You can use any Aran/Worsted weight yarn, but I would recommend using cotton for better absorption."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox. 8.5cm/3.25” in diameter excluding the ears, or 11.5cm/4.5” including the ears.
Read NextPlush Plus Rug
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters