Herringbone Crochet Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Herringbone Pumpkins are an easy way to add a trendy look to your fall home decor. A flat panel of herringbone stitches are transformed into a cute pumpkin decoration. Skill Level: Advanced Beginner The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions, pictures, and video tutorial. Herringbone Pumpkins and stems are worked in rows with the herringbone single crochet stitch – no increasing or decreasing needed. Herringbone Pumpkins are crocheted in worsted weight yarn, size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used."
NotesThere is a step-by-step video tutorial for the stitch and the construction of the pumpkin.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge (Using a 7/4.5 hook)
22 stitches = 4 inches
14 rows = 4 inches
Finished SizeSmall Pumpkin: ~3.5 inches tall Medium Pumpkin: ~5.5 inches tall Large Pumpkin: ~7 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters