Haylee Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I am working on a patriotic throw pillow for my 4th of July series this year, and I thought before sharing it, I would share a basic pattern and tutorial for how to crochet a simple, beginner friendly half double crochet throw pillow, envelope style in 8 standard sizes. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are great alternatives. The 14" took me about 5 hours to complete. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3" Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8" Tall
Finished Size12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- 315 (425, 550, 670, 820, 965, 1145, 1535) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Soft White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Sewing Pins
- Pillow Form in Chosen Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters