Granny Star Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Traditionally Crochet placemats are often rectangular in shape. But, won't it be fun to put a unique twist , and make a Star Shaped Placemat instead!! This Granny Star Placemat is a variation of the traditional Granny Star. The border of the placemat is done with Reversible Single Crochet Border.This gives the placemat a textured finish. This is a very easy and fun to do project. Use a wide range of color combination and they would make pretty yet very practical gifts for your loved ones.The size of the placemat can be adjusted according to your need.You could make this as a coaster or keep increasing the rounds to make it bigger. Materials Used:- Yarn(2 Colors) Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters