Granny Star Placemat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Traditionally Crochet placemats are often rectangular in shape. But, won't it be fun to put a unique twist , and make a Star Shaped Placemat instead!! This Granny Star Placemat is a variation of the traditional Granny Star. The border of the placemat is done with Reversible Single Crochet Border.This gives the placemat a textured finish. This is a very easy and fun to do project. Use a wide range of color combination and they would make pretty yet very practical gifts for your loved ones.The size of the placemat can be adjusted according to your need.You could make this as a coaster or keep increasing the rounds to make it bigger. Materials Used:- Yarn(2 Colors) Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet