Gothic Crochet Center Piece
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Gothic crochet center piece is made with one skein of yarn. The crochet pattern is worked in the round with the size increasing as you continue to work through the project. With this tablecloth being made of just one skein of yarn that is normally used to crochet a shawl. Just perfect for the grey and white home decor colors. If you love to decorate for fall or Halloween, this would be a great addition to your decorating inspiration. The star is crocheted in a chevron style. When making the points to the star, stitches are added. On the other hand, in making the valleys of the star, stitches are skipped. There is a video tutorial of this crochet pattern below the written pattern for this 12-point star blanket for both left hand and right hand crocheters. Starting with the larger crochet hook Size J. You will use this hook for all the rows except for the last one. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this pattern. 12 Stitches per 4 inches.
Finished Size32 inches around.
- Fen Shui Grey Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball 481 yards.
- Size I crochet hook
- Size J crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters