Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I created these crochet Easter egg patterns for Deramores as part of a commission, it got me thinking: there are so many ways to decorate Easter eggs, it’s almost impossible to cover all options, so I decided to give you a basic egg shape so you can make your own design that suits your color palette and taste. So here it is! A basic shape for Easter eggs that you can make your own. You can use intarsia crochet to create seamless patterns on the egg, use color combinations to create stripes and color blocks, or add appliques such as flowers, bows, bees or anything you can think of. You can even turn your egg into an amigurumi chick or bunny by adding tiny crocheted body parts. I went one step further and created 3 different sizes for you to choose from using the same pattern, but different yarn weights and hook sizes. Now you can choose from small, medium and large and you know exactly what yarn and hook you will need to use to get that exact size."
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters