We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"NEW Crochet Angel Pattern - Meet Fortitude. Fortitude is crocheted with Medium Weight Yarn 4 and a 4 mm (G) hook. She requires no stiffening agents and stands on her own. My Angels work up quickly (usually less than 1-hour to make, from start-to-finish) and make lovely gifts and keepsakes. The project is crocheted in one-piece from the top of her head to the base of her skirt. Her arms and wings are added at the end with a few simple stitches to hold them in place. Her halo is made with bowdabra bow wire but you can substitute pipe cleaner, a paper clip molded into shape or even craft wire. I love to see all the Angels you make - if you are sharing on Instagram, please use the hashtag #ODCMakers so I can find it and share it too! Blessings to you and yours, Rhondda"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6 inches tall (not including the halo), 4.25 inches wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters