Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I recently did a stash busting project Loopy Spring Coaster. Today I'm sharing one more stash busting project - Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat.This table mat pattern is very easy and quick to make that even a beginner would have no trouble making. This crocheted table mat would be a great way to add some happy colors to your table. Rummage around your scrap yarns and use up all those bright colored yarn to make this pretty piece of decor. Crochet flowers are a great way to beautify any of your projects.I have used Picot Flowers for the edging. Materials Used:- Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters