Easy Cable Coffee Cosy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make this beautifully textured cafetiere cosy using the crochet cable stitch. It will match the easy cable crochet mug cosy to make a set. A video tutorial will help you understand the row where the cables cross. It will fit a standard 2 cup cafetiere. (diameter approx. 10 cm, depth approx. 15 cm) If you have a larger cafetiere, you can make this cosy fit by adding extra dcs at the start and finish of each row and/or by repeating cable pattern more times. Using a small amout of yarn, this is the perfect stash-buster."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters