We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern was designed using all Caron Simply Soft worsted / #4 weight yarn. The main color used is Soft Blue to represent a beautiful spring sky. The other colors used are Teal Tourmaline as the main dragonfly wing color, with Purple as a wing accent, Autumn Red for the flowers, Chartreuse and Dark Green for the leaves, and Black for the stems and dragonfly bodies. The Flight of the Dragonfly Pillow is the perfect addition to any decor and you can change up the colors as you see fit so that this beautiful pillow will work with your style. You can also make several pillows to correlate with the different seasons by changing the colors of the leaves, flowers, and dragonfly wings!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with single crochet crocheted in rows:
16 stitches & 14 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size19x9" OR 24x16"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters