Diamond Stitch Cushion
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create a Diamond Stitch Cushion. The cushion looks very modern and cosy and is fun to make. The crochet pillow measures 18” x 18” when complete. Aran (weight 4) yarn. I used approximately 410g (804m / 880yd) of Stylecraft Special Aran in silver. Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm – Tapestry needle – Aran / Worsted yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors - 18” cushion or stuffing Recommend skill level is intermediate. Completed sizes 18” x 18” The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr) as well as front post stitches and decreases. You’ll also need to know how to work raw edges. This is a no-sew crochet pattern"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size18" x 18"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters