Dara Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This geometric table runner made of circle motifs is a staple in my home for decorating throughout the year. You'll need 1,600 yards of worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream. Cotton is a great durable, sturdy, absorbent fiber, but really any yarn will work. If warm contents will be placed on top of the runner, I suggest Cotton or Wool. The motifs are worked in simple half double and double crochets, and sewn together using the Mattress Stitch."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential. 16 HDC by 10 Rows = 4″
Finished Size15.13” Wide by 45” Long
- 1,600 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used 4 skeins each of Lily Sugar n Cream in Ecru and Overcast
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters