Crochet Lavender Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet lavender bags are perfect handmade gifts for so many reasons! They are quick and easy to make, they are a great way to use up leftover yarn, and best of all they smell amazing! This pattern will work with pretty much any yarn and fiber. I recommend either a #3/Lightweight or #4/Worsted weight yarn as these will give you a light and compact little bag. Whichever yarn weight you choose, I would suggest using a slightly smaller hook than you normally would with your chosen yarn. This will ensure you have tight stitches and no holes for those lavender leaves to peek through!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts x 17 rows = 3.25” x 3.25” / 8cm x 8cm measured over cross stitch single crochet (xsc).
Note: This measurement is based on #3/Lightweight/DK yarn. Gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeApprox. 3.25” / 8cm measured along any edge of the pyramid.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters