Crochet Heart Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you love making crochet hearts, you will surely enjoy making these Crochet Heart Coasters! They are made in a circle, with pretty lace details to form tiny hearts around the edge. A lovely handmade gift for Valentine’s Day, and quick to make. They remind me of Vintage Crochet Doilies! You can use any yarn weight and matching hook you have in your stash. I recommend cotton yarn to give you a sturdier piece. You can make your crochet heart coasters in a single colour, or as many colours as you wish. They are just the perfect project for relaxing calming crochet!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5.5 inches (14 cm) in diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet