Crochet Cotton Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"As you may or may not know, I had our second little guy at the beginning of August 2019! So what that meant for Life and Yarn is that I was not doing as much designing as I normally would and spending more time working on some selfish projects! However, as much as I tried to stay away from designing, it’s just not in my nature! So, that’s where this post comes in! This is my informal write up of this Free Crochet Throw Pattern. This is one of my many projects I have going as selfish makes to use up some of my yarn stash! Think of this Free Crochet Throw Pattern as more of a recipe than a pattern! Have some fun with it and adjust it however you would like!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 8 rows in hdc is 4″x4″.
Finished Size50″ x 58″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters