Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls are great for organizing your home and office - and they make a fantastic housewarming gift or craft fair item! With your favorite colors of cotton yarn and a coordinating roll of Bernat Macramé, you can make your own nesting bowls with this free crochet pattern on Moogly! I’ve been wanting to try making a crochet cord bowl or basket for a long time - and have gotten a lot of requests for tutorials! So when Yarnspirations came out with Bernat Macramé, I knew just what I wanted to use it for first! To pull the whole thing together, I chose Lily Sugar’n Cream because it’s what I had on hand. It’s strong, easy to use, and the cotton compliments the Bernat Macramé well. Bernat Handicrafter would be a great substitute too - either work!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall - 3.25" diameter; Medium - 4.5" diameter; Large - 6" diameter; all bowls approx 2.5 " tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters