Country Winter Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add this classic, modern country holiday wreath to your holiday decor this year. The pattern has a simple repeat and is acccessible for beginners. A string of lights is added and concealed in the wreath to give it a beautiful glow at night. Instructions for adding the lights is included as well as step-by-step photo tutorial for creating the bow. Skill Level: Easy Terminology: U.S. Finished Size: Fits a 15.8” wreath form but easily adjusted to fit other sizes Supplies: • 4.0 mm (G) Furls Odyssey Crochet Hook • 3 hanks – (412 yards/110g) of Whims Merino DK in Undyed • 1 hank – (118 yards/60g) of Whims Merino DK in Red • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • 15.8” (40.1cm) Foam Wreath Form • Optional: 7.2 foot long battery operated LED string lights. • Optional: Tape, pins or something to hold the lights in place temporarily Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • DC = Double Crochet • FO = Finish Off • HDC = Half Double Crochet • SC = Single Crochet • SK = Skip • SL ST = Slip Stitch • ST = Stitch"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters