Country Bright Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Country Bright Rug... This rug is made using your stash of worsted weight yarn and a P hook. You will be holding 3 colors together, carrying one color through the whole project.. Changing one of the other colors every couple of rows.. This give a great subtle color changing effect... Super easy, one day project and a great stash buster... Or you can make it in solid... I hope you love this project as much as I do~"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21″ x 34″ after blocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet