Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets are so easy to make. Making a basket has always seemed hard. Once I tried it, I was hooked. Each one takes less than 2 hours start to finish. Four crochet patterns for chunky crochet baskets a great variety to choose from. Full pattern instructions. Easy crochet. Lion brand yarn.Just beyond beginner. You do need to understand how to read a pattern and complete a single and double crochet stitch. Someone new to working in the round may find it a bit more difficult in the beginning. But, give it a try, these baskets were the first ever for me. "
NotesThis link will take you to four free soft basket patterns. Enjoy!
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeOne soft basket shown measures approximately 6 inches across and 4 inches high. Another small one measures approximately 4 inches across and 3.5 inches high. The rolled top basket measures approximately 4 inches across and 6 inches high. The medium basket measures approximately 5.5 inches across and 5 inches high.
Finished Sizesee the sizes in the gauge section
- Lion Brand Fort Lauderdale Coral (1 skein).
- Lion Brand New York White (part of a skein).
- Boye Crochet Hook Size N
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch Marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters