Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you know my husband, you know he’s estate sale shopper. He loves a good deal and tops on his collection list are old cast iron skillets. He loves to bring them home, lovingly work off any rust spots and clean them to perfection. He also loves to cook with them. When the cast iron gets hot, the whole thing gets hot, including the handle. Rather than grabbing the skillet with a potholder, I thought I could probably make something better. And so I designed a cast iron skillet handle cover and I’m sharing the pattern here with you. Just in case you want to keep your husband from burning himself."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters