Coastal Wave Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Add some flair to your coffee table with the Coastal Waves Runner. Create some waves using many of the basic crochet stitches with the wave stitch and a little added surface crochet. Make the runner a solid color or mix it up alternating colors every row. Pattern instructions are included to make your runner smaller or larger as desired. This is an advanced beginner crochet pattern that would be a great stash busting pattern and uses WW (#4) yarn to add some color to any decor!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 st and 4 rows = 2″ in the wave stitch (without surface crochet).
Finished SizeApprox. 21″ x 7.5″ with surface crochet (finished runner)
- Approx. 125 yards of Worsted Weight cotton
- G-6/4mm hook
- H/5mm hook
- Darning Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters