Chunky Tidy Up Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"As quick crochet projects go, this chunky crochet t-shirt yarn basket was one of the quickest makes. Although I have two children, I managed to finish this basket in one day from start to finish. I started crocheting a circle for the bottom of my chunky crochet basket. I carried on working in round to create the sides until I ran out of yarn. For the sturdy leather handles I cut up my husband’s old belt (do not tell him that) and I was done."
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe bottom circle after completing round 2 measures 13.5cm across
6 sts X 3 rows = 10 x 10 cm measured over linked dc
Finished Size17cm height x 33.5cm bottom circle diameter
- Tek Tek T-shirt yarn
- 12 mm crochet hook
- old leather belt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters