Chunky Heart Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet heart pillow is quick and easy to work up thanks to super chunky Hoooked Zpagetti T-Shirt Yarn! It is a perfect handmade Valentine’s gift, or a cute project at any time that you want to show your home some love! ❤️ The top of the heart pillow is crocheted in two ‘cups’, which are joined to form the widest part of the heart shape The entire project is crocheted in a spiral (without joining at the end of each round) so use a stitch marker to keep track of the first stitch of each round Hook Size: you will want to choose a hook that gives you very tight stitches – this is to ensure that your pillow does not have any holes for stuffing to peep through!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 sts x 8 rows = 4″ x 4″ (10cm x 10cm) in single crochet
Finished SizeWidth: approx. 12″ (30cm) Height: approx 8″ (20cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet