This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Tree Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you like to make home decoration as I do this cute little Christmas crochet tree pattern is for you. It is up to you how you are going to use it. You can crochet the whole bunting and hand it above the hearth with you Christmas stockings, or you can make a separate tree and decorate your real Christmas tree. I also like to add it for wrapping Christmas gifts. You can also find matching Christmas candle applique on my blog."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10 cm
Read NextRectangle Cord Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Crochet The Spider Stitch
- Luffy Amigurumi
- Simply Cute Octopus Amigurumi
- Little Tiger Amigurumi
- How To Crochet Alpine Stitch Tutorial
- Straightforward Newborn Beanie Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters