Cevro Intarsia Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bring your home decor to the next level with this beautiful and modern crochet pillow. The Cevro Intarsia Pillow uses Intarsia crochet technique with only single crochet. The Cevro Intarsia Pillow is worked in 3 separate pieces: FRONT, BACK TOP AND BACK BOTTOM. They are seamed together. It is designed to fit 40cm cushion and has four buttons to secure the envelope closure which allows for easy removal for laundering. This crochet pillow is easy to make and the pattern includes colors graph. The pattern uses US crochet terminology."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 sts and 18 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3.5mm hook with single crochet.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Before you measure, please take the time to block your swatch in the same manner that you will block your pillow.
Finished Size40cm x 40cm (15.75”x15.75”).
Yarn Scheepjes Stone Washed 50g = 130m, 78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic, in 2 different colours:
Yarn A: Moon Stone (801) – 3 skeins.
Yarn B: Corundum Ruby (808) – 2 skeins.
NOTE: I used 1 skein of yarn B for FRONT and 1 skein of yarn B for BACK BOTTOM. If you want to make both BACK BOTTOM and BACK TOP in one, the same color of yarn A, you will need 4 skeins of yarn A in a total.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
- 4 buttons (Approx. 2,8 cm),
- Stitch markers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters