Cat Cuddler Travel Neck Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"So cute and cuddly - perfect for any cat lover young or old! Made with the “knit” Waistcoat crochet stitch with a graph provided for the adorable cat face. Video Stitch tutorial is provided. Worked in seamless rounds, with ears, whisker and tail added at the end before stuffing and sewing ends shut. Works up quickly in bulky yarn but any yarn could be used - make one to match your favorite tabby! Works great as a travel neck pillow as well so you can travel in cat style!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet