Carina Square Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you’re looking to change up a room or simply want something cozy to snuggle, this Carina Crochet Square Pillow pattern is calling your name. The Carina Crochet Square Pillow is a great way to add a homemade touch to any room in your house. Warm and cozy, modern and elegant, this beautiful pillow is classy and functional. The front of this crochet square pillow it’s worked in the round from the center out. The pattern features a mesmerizing mosaic crochet design around a central square. The reverse of the pillow is made in one colour and has a buttoned opening to tak the pillow pad in or out. Once you get the hang of it, you can easily transform this crochet square pillow into a blanket."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFRONT: after round 10 the pillow is 10cm (4”) wide.
BACK: 19 sts and 22.5 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3.5mm hook with single crochet.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Before you measure, please take the time to block your swatch in the same manner that you will block your pillow.
Finished Size40cm x 40cm (15.75”x15,75”).
Yarn Scheepjes Bamboo Soft 50g = 150m, 50% Bamboo, 50% Cotton, in 2 different colours:
Yarn A: Rich Cream (265) – 1 skein
Yarn B: Antique Silver (264) – 4 skeins.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
- 4 buttons (Approx. 2,8 cm)
- Stitch markers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters