C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A pillow inspired by a quilt. I love the geometric look! Three sizes included perfect for a throw pillow. Make several of the top square and attach together to make a matching throw blanket! You'll need 375 - 1120 yards of worsted weight yarn for this pillow - I used Red Heart's Super Saver, but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. I worked the 14" size square, and it took me 8-9 hours. This pattern assumes you know how to C2C (Corner to Corner) in DC (double crochet), but there is a link to a photo tutorial included."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 4.25″ Wide by 4.13″ Tall
Finished Size14″ (22″, 27″) Pillow
- 375 - 1120 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Light Gray, Turqua and Tea Leaf
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form - 14", 22", 27"
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters