Bruges Lace Napkin Ring
"Make a set of these quick, easy, and elegant napkin rings for your holiday table this year! If youve never done Bruges lace before, this easy pattern is a great introduction. Basic Bruges lace is really nothing more than the stitches you already know, with lots of chain spaces and slip stitches to create interlocking loops. These chain spaces create the beautiful lacy effect."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical after row 6, work should measure about 2" long.
Finished SizeApprox 5
- Size 10 crochet thread 10-20 yds for each napkin ring
- Size 3 (2.1 mm) crochet hook or size needed to achieve gauge
- Embroidery/Tapestry needle
- Cardboard tube from paper towel or toilet paper roll (for blocking)
- Pins (for blocking)
- Liquid starch or fabric stiffener
- Wax paper (to cover cardboard tube)