Boho Hexagon Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today’s free crochet pattern is the boho hexagon coaster, with the success of the boho triangle coaster i thought why not do another coaster shape and here it is! Again this is another stash busting project as it really doesn’t take much yarn at all, you will hold two strands of yarn at one time and work from the middle outwards so you are working in the round. For this pattern i used Rico Creative Cotton Aran as i still have quite a few balls left over from other projects i have worked on in the past and patterns like the boho triangle coaster and the boho hexagon coaster are perfect crochet patterns to use these up with and it’s so nice to crochet with cotton yarn in the Summer."
Notesx2 strands held together at one time
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 inches across approx
- x2 strands held together at one time
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters