Basic 12" Wreath Form Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have made many crocheted wreaths of the years - especially for my mom, and her friends. This is the basic wreath form cover pattern that I use. It's really simple - using only single crochets, but you will need to know how to whipstitch to close it up. It takes just over two hours to work up, and can be embellished so many ways! In the photos, you'll see a few of my recent versions."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8" wide by 3 7/8" tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- 185 yards + Small Amount for Hanger of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used about half a skein of Red Heart's Super Saver in Aran
- Yarn Alternatives: Bernat’s Super Value Yarn, Caron’s One Pound.
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Wreath Form
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet