Alpine Paths Pumpkins
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These adorable pumpkins are made by working in the round - no seaming and only one end… and you don’t even have to weave it in! The pattern is written for 3 sizes - small, medium, and large. A video tutorial for the small size is also available. Sizing -- Small: 4” W x 2” H, Medium: 5” W x 3” H, Large: 6” W x 4.5” H. Required Materials: 50-190 yds worsted weight #4 yarn, 5.00mm crochet hook, Scissors, Yarn Needle, Polyfill, Faux leather tag for stem. Stitches Used: dc - double crochet, inc - 2 double crochet in the same stitch, fpdc - front post double crochet, sc - single crochet, sc2tog - single crochet 2 together, Special decrease stitch described in pattern."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 rows dc circle = 2"
Finished SizeSmall: 4” W x 2” H , Medium: 5” W x 3” H , Large: 6” W x 4.5” H
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters