2020 Is Boo-sheet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I think we can all agree on one thing... 2020 is BOO-SHEET! This is a fun & easy corner to corner (c2c) crochet pattern that will add some humor to a difficult time. You can make a back for it and turn it into a pillow or attach it to a dowel rod and use as wall art. Either way, it'll be a great piece to look back on in the future when the world goes back to "normal". Enjoy! And please share your pictures with me on Instagram (@lovable_loops). I'd love to see how you use the graph. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size23 inches by 23 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters