2020 Is Boo-sheet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I think we can all agree on one thing... 2020 is BOO-SHEET! This is a fun & easy corner to corner (c2c) crochet pattern that will add some humor to a difficult time. You can make a back for it and turn it into a pillow or attach it to a dowel rod and use as wall art. Either way, it'll be a great piece to look back on in the future when the world goes back to "normal". Enjoy! And please share your pictures with me on Instagram (@lovable_loops). I'd love to see how you use the graph. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size23 inches by 23 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Keep your head warm and your body stealthy in this Timber Wolf Slouch Hat that has little wolf ears. The Timber or Gray Wolf is an… Continue reading: "Timber Wolf Slouch Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Apache Tears Crochet Mug Rug
- Unicorn Kids Sleep Mask
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Gingham Sunflower Placemat
- Halloween Black Cat On Moon
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters