Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cork gnome dressed as a Thanksgiving Turkey makes for a unique table decoration this holiday season. Made using 4ply cotton in autumnal colours and a recycled cork, the pattern is suitable for beginners who are familiar with working in the round. If you don’t have a spare cork, there is also a link to make a crochet amigurumi cork. Make a few of these little gobblers to decorate your Thanksgiving table or window sill."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 ply cotton in 4 fall shades
- recycled cork or amigurumi cork
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters