Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cork gnome dressed as a Thanksgiving Turkey makes for a unique table decoration this holiday season. Made using 4ply cotton in autumnal colours and a recycled cork, the pattern is suitable for beginners who are familiar with working in the round. If you don’t have a spare cork, there is also a link to make a crochet amigurumi cork. Make a few of these little gobblers to decorate your Thanksgiving table or window sill."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 ply cotton in 4 fall shades
- recycled cork or amigurumi cork
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters