Garbage Man Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In continuation with our profession gnomes, today’s pattern is for a crochet garbage gnome. Can you imagine our life without sanitation workers? It would be stinky for sure. So say thank you with this little gnome. You will be surprised how many people asked me to make the crochet garbage gnome to honor or sanitation workers. They keep our lives, homes, neighborhoods clean. They deserve a big thank you. So show them you care with this gnome. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
- Free Amigurumi Snail Crochet Pattern
- Hippo Crochet Baby Rattle
- Flippy The Crochet Frog
- Octopus Eyeglass Holder
- Bear And Bunny Buddies Amigurumi Dolls
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Anne Of Green Gables Amigurumi Doll
- Lorelei the Lady Bug
- Hawaiian Hula Dancer Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Kit The Pumpkin Cat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters