We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Step aside, Winter. Because today we’re bringing a bit ‘o fun to this here blog. Introducing.. the crochet leprechaun appliqué! What’s not to love about a crochet leprechaun. He’s fun. He’s sassy. He’s here to brighten up a hat, a cup cozy, a sweater…just about anything really. And you can make him from scrap yarn, which is pretty much the best thing ever. I designed this guy a few years ago as part of my wall hanging series of patterns that I sell on Ravelry and Etsy. But he’s just so darn cute I thought maybe you’d like to see the appliqué pattern for free right here on the blog! Let’s get started on this cute crochet leprechaun!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet