We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Step aside, Winter. Because today we’re bringing a bit ‘o fun to this here blog. Introducing.. the crochet leprechaun appliqué! What’s not to love about a crochet leprechaun. He’s fun. He’s sassy. He’s here to brighten up a hat, a cup cozy, a sweater…just about anything really. And you can make him from scrap yarn, which is pretty much the best thing ever. I designed this guy a few years ago as part of my wall hanging series of patterns that I sell on Ravelry and Etsy. But he’s just so darn cute I thought maybe you’d like to see the appliqué pattern for free right here on the blog! Let’s get started on this cute crochet leprechaun!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Cute Cat Coasters
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters