Your Winter Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Your Winter Shawl is the perfect quick gift or finish in a day or two shawl. It’s a triangle shawl using two crochet yarn cakes. The stitch pattern repeats & makes it a mindless crochet project. Perfect for situations you get interrupted often or to crochet in front of the tv. This shawl is the perfect crochet project for cold weather. Using thick yarn, it’s a quick make, but it’s also super warm & cozy to wear. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 stitches over 15 cm / 6”
8 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeWidth: 144 cm / 57 inches. Length: 75 cm / 29.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters