Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One of my favorite things about crochet is that you can make anything that you want. They are the best to make your own Holiday decor items. Halloween is coming up and fast and this would be the perfect time to take out your Magical Crochet Hook and whip up some spooky, creepy and whimsical Crochet Halloween projects. Am sure you do have many ideas .. Creepy Hats , Bats , Cats , Frankenstein's monster and Plump Crochet Pumpkins. If you are looking for a quick and easy Halloween crochet pattern that you can make in no time at all, then you got to try this cute Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat. This mini witch hat is made with a simple pattern and it works up pretty quickly. You can use them as applique or embellishment for your Halloween Outfit or you can make a couple of these cute Hats , join them together with yarn and turn them into spooky Bunting for your Halloween crochet decorations! Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn - Orange and Black 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 3/3 inches - can e customized to any size"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters