Crocheted Graduation Leis
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There’s a beautiful tradition in Hawai’i for both high school and college graduations. All family and friends of the graduate give them a lei. A yarn or ribbon lei is a common keepsake that graduates in Hawai’i hang in their room for years.It’s a beautiful concrete way to see the aloha (love) expressed by family and friends. And it’s uniquely Hawaiian. A simple stitch technique will give you a memorable graduation gift that can be tailored to your graduate's school colors"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet