Crochet Easter Egg Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This small and cute crochet Easter Egg applique will be perfect as an Easter decoration for kid’s clothing, for scrapbooking or card-making. Also, in this post you will find instructions for a crochet Grass applique. This pattern doesn’t take much yarn, so these crochet Easter Egg appliques are perfect to make from some scrap yarn. It is an easy and quick project – the pattern has only two rounds! For this project I used cotton weight #3 yarn. You are welcome to experiment with different yarn weights to obtain different sizes of your appliques. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet