We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Tempest beanie is a really simple beanie pattern with bobbles worked at regular intervals. Because this velvet yarn catches the light at different angles, I decided to go with a textured stitch that would highlight that. The popcorn stitches used stands out against the flat HDC background, but it all shimmers in the light with this velvet yarn. The whole beanie works up in about an hour since the yarn is so smooth is just glides over the hook! I’m in love with the cloudy, smoky look of this beanie. It reminds me of the weather just before a storm and I’m all for that. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- Large Christmas Baubles
- Christmas Pudding Hanging Ornament
- Appa The Sky Bison
- Crochet Toy Basket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters